Sunday, August 15, 2010

de Beneville

I wish I could tell the details of my entire week, but it would be a really hard thing to fit in all the stuff we did.
trust me.
Anyways,this year at family camp I had the funnest time ever.
I often find myself wanting to go back to certain moments I have had at camp,
but I know I definitely will always want to relive the entire week.
the first day the only thing I did was get there early and do a hike.
That was the day.
You don't do much when you're early.
on Sunday, I made a freind named Annalivia.
She has long bown hair and retainers and is much taller than me even though she is seven months younger than me.
she also has glasses.
we went to a playground in the campground and did alot of things.
Alot of things, of course, until people actually started coming.
Witch, in fact, was about 4 o clock in the afternoon.
or is it the evening?
whatever.
monday, we-
you know, I forgot!
Ditch this, I am actually just going to summarize my entire week at camp.
think you can catch on?
okay.
At family camp, I spent lots of time with my friend, Annalivia, and we became good friends.
And she brought her stuffed pig.
he's really cute.
We also swam.

swimming is a thing us de Benevillers do alot.
why?
we have a pool!!!
what we would also do alot was archery.
I never got a bull's eye (of course), but I still had fun.
On tuesday- I mean, also during the week,
we did awesome tye-dying.
I did spirals, crumple-dyes, and sunbu-
you don't know what I'm talking about, do you (unless, of course, you know how to tie dye)?
I didn't think so.
Yea, the crumple whatever and stuff means the designs on the clothing.
In my case, shirts.
There is also something I did, like, every day.
Hmm, "what is that", you say?
CAPTURE THE FLAG!!!
capture the flag was one of the funnest things I did during family camp.
it does require alot of running.
by that, i mean tag-like runnig.
Another thing I couldn't ever forget was the annual (like alot of other events I described) canoeing and kayaking at jenks lake.
we played capture the flag there too.
At the end of the week, we had a talent show.
I sung a song called Astronaut by Amanda Palmer.
There were alot of good performances.
And suddenly, IT WAS THE END OF THE WEEK!
and that is why I am coming to the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment