Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The River

I was thinking about this event all week
why?
BECAUSE ALL I DID WAS BORING SUMMERSCHOOL!!!
This, infact, would be the funnest event in my entire week...
...obviously...
>w<
It all started of with playing awesome Killers music mixed with some alternative and Amanda Palmer.
Then was the action.
We were all carrying our dang old heavy backpacks and hiking in our sneake- flipflops,...
when me and my old friend Elijah Say,
"Let"s trek and follow he river the entire rest of the friggin way!"...
That, Unfortunately, did not work.
:(
We-um, didn't realize the distance...
we'll not get to that now.
I finally got to dip my feet in the cold water
Majorly
and trust me,
I did not like it at first.
I found myself finally going into the water, and i go down the river with elijah
Artemis Fowl Style,
commander Julius root and holly short stalking the waters.
That followed by a lot of major splashing
dogs swimming for rocks and helpless little sticks
RAT STENCH!!!!!!
A dorito bag
And endlessly eating PB&J's.
And now we are back.
And I think "Aunt" should have an abbreviation.


No comments:

Post a Comment